Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
i'm back with a smile on my face

okay, i just realise i haven't been blogging for quite some time. Well, weiyan is currently playing all the msn winks in our conversation online. Okay, she's just bored luh. (forgiven) so, what's up? lessons in school are getting more and more boring as each day pass, except for the frequent fooling around with my friends in betweens. It's kind of hard to concentrate in class, i think i need some tuition. okay. enough about school. what more? i was having some problems with baby, and yea, SERIOUS problem. He had been treating me really cold, really bad. Sad? disappointed? angry? curious? regrettable? depressed? heartbroken? miserable? well, you name it, i felt it. I cried, i wonder. I spent all my time doing all craps to get us all close again, but it didnt help at all, AT FIRST. i wrote hell lotsa letters to him, i made the slideshow, i reapproached myself everyday, i approach Leslie, every other guys fer help. BUT Things were SO bad, SO SO bad, that i nearly gave up on us. Yea. it was really close. I wanted to talk to Sock about it before i end things up with him but well, i didnt get a chance to talk to her, so i didnt wanna say anything to baby at first. But, i guess that's real lucky. or else, it could have been a that's it fer Sherlyn and Elijah? well, just as i was really sad, talking things with Kk and weiyan, elijah just message me and apologise and stuffs. I wont go into detail cos' i'm too lazy. Well, but we just got cool recently. Yea. I mean, perhaps this incident made us realise how much we need each other? haha. okay. it's cool alright. ANyway, today went double dating with Weiyan, Ernest and of course, elijah. Yea. Went to eat at Magic wok and then headed to TM and met up with his friends. Well, he and Zheng Pan....... okay. forget about it. haha. Yea, i just realise that my baby got influenced from DENISE!! He became so J-poppish, thanks to DENISE!! argh. nevermind. Today baby need to attend speech day. So i went to meet him after speech day k! So we went to eat and stuffs, then went home. I went home and met him again. So dumb. i dont know why luh. but yea, it's just my feelings. So went to meet him and hugged him real tight. haha. and guess what? WE SAW RAINFT !!.. sooOoO.. okay. dont remind me. anyway, i love my baby!!! okay, Tomorrow there's mock exam!! Can't school just give us a break, it's fucking SATURDAY man!!! have to rush back home to change for organ lessons. sighs....... Hmm, i just realise i got much more things to say but well, enough said.

With love, on Friday, April 21, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse